McGraw-Hill Workforce's Career Companion series provides up to date career information and contextualized skill practice to help learners succeed in the 21st century workforce. Education and Training introduces readers to this career cluster by exploring career pathways and jobs within education, education and training requirements, work environments, and current industry trends. Preparation for career readiness and success in manufacturing careers is provided through applied workplace skills practice using real-world scenarios set in the education and training industry.
- Brief description of current high-growth jobs, with projections of changes in the industry over time
- Industry-specific education and training resources to prepare for careers
- Tips and techniques for finding employment within the industry
- Identification of the key academic skills needed to be successful within the industry
- Opportunities to practice and apply key career-readiness skills in reading, mathematics, and locating information, contextualized to industry-specific careers