Career Guidance and Counseling Through the Lifespan: Systematic Approaches / Edition 6 available in Hardcover
- Pub. Date:
The Sixth Edition of Career Guidance and Counseling Through the Lifespan: Systematic Approaches is a comprehensive treatment of career development theory and practice in a world of work which is undergoing profound change. The book examines the current changes in the organization and content of work, the implications of the global economy for the practice of career development, best practices in career services, and perspectives on the research findings supporting career counseling and other career interventions.
|Product dimensions:||7.40(w) x 9.13(h) x 1.65(d)|
Table of Contents
1. Perspectives on the Practice of Career Development, Career Guidance, Career Counseling, and Related Interventions.
2. Work: Meaning, Access, Adjustment.
3. The American Occupational Structure.
4. The Development of Career Behavior and Choice.
5. Career Development and Counseling of Special Populations.
6. Systematic Planning for Career Guidance and Counseling.
7. Career Guidance in the Elementary School.
8. Career Development in the Junior High/Middle School.
9. Career Guidance and Counseling in the Senior High School.
10. Career Guidance and Counseling in Higher Education.
11. Career Development in the Workplace.
12. Special Adult Career Concerns I.
13. Special Adult Career Concerns II.
14. Helping Strategies in Career Guidance and Counseling.
15. Information in Career Guidance and Counseling.
16. Assessment in Career Guidance and Counseling.
17. Research and Social Issues in Career Guidance and Counseling.