Find an exciting, fulfilling career that turns your life into a masterpiece!
The worlds of art and business are fast becoming one. Any enterprise that has to get a message across will have a need for those rare individuals who possess a talent for color, shape, and composition. Whether you want to create a piece to hang in a museum or create an advertisement for that museum, you can find a satisfying and well-paying career in the world of art.
Careers in Art gives you invaluable tips for finding a job in one of the many areas that make up this diverse field. Whether you like to work on computer or canvas, freelance or full-time, this updated edition will help you:
• Develop a clear understanding of the various career options
• Key in on the specialty most suited for you--from fine arts teacher to museum curator to graphic artist
• Understand what to expect in an entry-level job
• Find the education and training you'll need to stay one step ahead of the competition
• Familiarize yourself with current salaries, benefits, and the best job prospects