“Warning! You won't be able to put this down. I seriously read it from start to finish in one day! Exciting, emotionally engaging, and inspiring, this book takes you on a crazy awesome journey of a life transformed.” – MaryAnn Wahl
An amazing story that captures your attention while candidly sharing the….
- Darkness of alcohol and drugs on a young person and how it affects others.
- A mom’s continual prayers and need to show tough love.
- The impact a school teacher had towards a rebellious teenager.
- The strength to stay in a marriage that seemed bound to fail.
- A life changing motorcycle accident that solidified a belief in a one, true and loving God.
“This is a book that should be shared with family and friends. Many wonder where they fit in and try the difficult path of alcohol, drugs or other harmful things. Thinking God is never there and as you read this book, which is a book you do not put down until you are done; you realize God is always with us. This book touched my heart!”
– Carol Boen
|Publisher:||Live4One Enterprise LLC|
|Product dimensions:||5.50(w) x 8.50(h) x 0.37(d)|
About the Author
Table of Contents
1 Carried by Faith 1
2 The Story of My Life Begins 5
3 Discovery Years 7
4 Wondering Years 25
5 Realization Years 75
6 Trying to Be Somebody Years 115