6.49 In Stock
An amazing story that captures your attention while candidly sharing the ...
- Darkness of alcohol and drugs on a young person and how it affects others.
- A mom's continual prayers and need to show tough love.
- The impact a school teacher had towards a rebellious teenager.
- The strength to stay in a marriage that seemed bound to fail.
- A life-changing motorcycle accident that solidified a belief in a one, true, and loving God.
Related collections and offers
|Publisher:||Live4One Enterprise LLC|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||2 MB|
About the Author
Encourager at Heart, a.k.a. Motivational Speaker and Author Sue Hamilton has a dynamic way of sharing her passion for life through her energetic personality. Delivering messages with her "tell-it-like-it-is" approach engages others and moves them to action in their own lives. She has been married to her husband since 1987 and is blessed to be the mother of two grown sons and one daughter-in-law.
Table of Contents
- Carried by Faith
- The Story of My Life Begins
- Discovery Years
- Wondering Years
- Realization Years
- Trying to Be Somebody Years