Cartilage Surgery: An Operative Manual by Mats Brittberg, MD and Wayne Gersoff, MD is your guide to applying the most recent advances in cartilage repair, and performing cutting-edge surgical procedures. An internationally diverse collection of authors offers a global perspective on timely topics such as cartilage biologics. Clinical pearls, online operative videos, and detailed, full-color intraoperative photographs offer step-by-step guidance on essential techniques.
• Stay current with the recent advances in cartilage repair including surgical and non-surgical treatments as well as biologic management of cartilage lesions.
• Get unmatched visual guidance from an unparalleled onlinevideo collection that demonstrates how to perform a variety of key techniques.
• Quickly reference essential topics with a templated, focused format that includes clinical pearls to help you make a confident diagnosis and select the best treatment.
• Benefit from the knowledge, experience, and global perspective of a diverse collection of leading international authors.
• Access the book from any computer at www.expertconsult.com, complete with the full text, entire image bank, and video library.
Clinical pearls and surgical video allow you to follow the latest in cartilage repair and management
|Publisher:||Elsevier Health Sciences|
|Product dimensions:||8.80(w) x 11.10(h) x 0.70(d)|