Uh-oh, it looks like your Internet Explorer is out of date.
For a better shopping experience, please upgrade now.
Carrying out research is becoming increasingly important in counselling and psychotherapy. In a unique approach to relational research, Del Loewenthal offers students and practitioners the opportunity to develop their research skills through real situations.
|Publisher:||Macmillan Education UK|
|Product dimensions:||5.43(w) x 8.50(h) x 0.02(d)|
About the Author
Table of Contents
Introduction and Overview of Therapeutic Research Processes: From Issue Identification to Action--D. Loewenthal
• Some Passing Notes on Learning Qualitative Research--J. Cayne & D. Loewenthal
• A Case of Heuristic Research--T. Rose & D. Loewenthal
• A Case on Grounded Theory Research--M.Edie
• A Case of Phenomenological Research--D. Ham & D. Loewenthal
• A Case of Case Study Method Research--D. Greenwood & D. Loewenthal
• A Case of Discourse Analysis Research--M.Taylor & D. Loewenthal
• A Case of Feminist Research--J. Ryden & D. Loewenthal
• A Case of Narrative Research--L. Bryan & D. Loewenthal
• A Case of Evidence Based Research: Combining Quantitative and Qualitative Methods--E. Heywood & D. Loewenthal
• The Place of Therapeutic Research in Counselling and Psychotherapeutic Practice--D. Loewenthal