For over two decades, Casenote Legal Briefs have helped hundreds of thousands of students prepare for classes and exams year after year with unparalleled results.
Known throughout the law school community as high-quality legal study aids, Casenotes popular series of legal briefs are the most comprehensive legal briefs available today.
With over 100 Casenotes published today in all key areas, ranging from Administrative Law to Wills, Trusts, and Estates each and every Casenote offers:
• professionally written briefs of the cases in your casebook
• coverage that is accurate and up-to-date
• editor's analysis explaining the relevance of each case to the course
• coverage built on decades of experience
• the highest commitment to quality