"My son at 10yo (90-lbs) is highly coach-able. I taught him the system in February and he hit well during the season but could only hit the ball around 180'. Then all of a sudden around June he started killing the ball. He was hitting home runs every game and hit a ball at least 250-feet" - Michael Parillo (via email)
Sick of struggling to help hitters drive the ball hard with more consistency? Dramatically increase power without sacrificing swing quality. Literally thousands of coaches across the nation are getting predictably positive results with hitters using the CLS system. How? By applying human movement principles validated by REAL science to hitting a ball, and NOT "bro-science".
THIS STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE TO CONSISTENT POWER TEACHES:
- How to master a handful of human movement principles, so you can slice the "teach hitting" learning curve in half.
- How to effectively load the body, so your hitters can optimize their batted ball distance potential.
- How elite-hitters are revealing ways to hit balls with High-Exit-Speeds, swing after swing, using three elements a 4-year-old can understand.
- Why 'loading and exploding the hips' is bad for lower back, and how to teach hitters a highly effective but SAFE swing.
THE NEW EXPANDED EDITION INCLUDES:
- 'How to practice' section at end of each movement principle Chapter.
- How to train a 2-year-old to hit a moving ball (proof that NOT only elite hitters can be taught these movements).
- Why pitchers are taught to pitch around ineffective swing paths, and how to turn their weapon against them.
- Why coaches MUST focus their hitters' efforts on targeting and elevating pitches low in the zone.
- How to teach timing and get hitters on-time more often in games.
|Product dimensions:||8.50(w) x 11.00(h) x 0.30(d)|
About the Author
I'm a member of the American Baseball Coaches Association (ABCA), the International Youth and Conditioning Association (IYCA), and the Society for American Baseball Research (SABR). I'm also partnered with the Positive Coaching Alliance (PCA).
I'm a certified Youth Fitness Specialist (YFS) through the International Youth Conditioning Association (IYCA), Corrective Exercise Specialist (CES) through the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM), and Vinyasa yoga instructor...AND, I'm also certified in the Functional Muscle Screen (FMS).
I've spent 11+ years in the corrective fitness field, and have a passionate curiosity to help other players - just like yours - dramatically improve performance through the science of human movement.