Get it by Tuesday, October 24
, Order now and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
Same Day delivery in Manhattan. Details
This CliffsNotes study guide on J.D. Salinger's The Catcher in the Rye supplements the original literary work, giving you background information about the author, an introduction to the work, a graphical character map, critical commentaries, expanded glossaries, and a comprehensive index, all for you to use as an educational tool that will allow you to better understand the work. This study guide was written with the assumption that you have read The Catcher in the Rye. Reading a literary work doesn’t mean that you immediately grasp the major themes and devices used by the author; this study guide will help supplement you reading to be sure you get all you can from Salinger’s The Catcher in the Rye. CliffsNotes Review tests your comprehension of the original text and reinforces learning with questions and answers, practice projects, and more. For further information on J.D. Salinger and The Catcher in the Rye, check out the CliffsNotes Resource Center at www.cliffsnotes.com.
IN THIS AUDIOBOOK
• Learn about the Life and Background of J.D. Salinger
• Hear an Introduction to The Catcher in the Rye
• Explore themes, character development, and recurring images in the Critical Commentaries
• Learn new words from the Glossary at the end of each Chapter
• Examine in-depth Character Analyses
• Acquire an understanding of The Catcher in the Rye with Critical Essays
• Reinforce what you learn to further your study online at www.cliffsnotes.com
|Series:||Cliffs Notes Series|
|Product dimensions:||5.00(w) x 5.50(h) x 0.40(d)|
About the Author
Stanley P. Baldwin received his M.A. in English from the University of Kentucky. He is a writer and teacher living in Nebraska.