- Get it by Thursday, October 26 , Order by 12:00 PM Eastern and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
With colorful, captivating illustrations, the Catholic Prayer Book for Children helps boys and girls ages 6 on up discover the beauty of prayer as it encourages them to form the lifelong habit of praying.
- Beloved, traditional Catholic prayers.
- Original prayers that accurately reflect a youngster's daily concerns and experiences.
- A "how-to" for offering his or her own prayers.
- The basics of the Catholic Faith: the Ten Commandments, Beatitudes, sacraments, corporal and spiritual works of mercy, and more.
- An age-appropriate "examination of conscience," and an introduction to the Mass and its major prayers.
The Catholic Prayer Book for Children makes the perfect First Reconciliation or First Communion gift. This is the keepsake your child will keep.
|Publisher:||Our Sunday Visitor (IN)|
|Product dimensions:||5.10(w) x 7.80(h) x 0.30(d)|
|Age Range:||9 - 12 Years|
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
I purchased multiple copies of this prayer book for the children in my Sunday school class who were making their First Communion. It makes a great little gift and is very affordable. The book covers a wide selection of prayers and has very nice illustrations. It would be a good book for a child to bring to church. Note that the book was written before the new translation of the Mass was introduced in Advent of 2011. I knew that, but a lot of the words that the congregation speaks have not changed that much, and the book, overall, serves a very good purpose of introducing children to all sorts of prayers for different purposes. I would not hesitate to buy it again next year.