5.99 In Stock
Don't forget to stop and smell the roses-and pet the cats. A delight for cat and coloring fans of all ages, this coloring book from Eva Carriere takes you on a trip through a blooming, buzzing world of feline whimsy. Whether it's with lilacs and tabbies or hydrangeas and Persians, water your imagination and grow in creativity by adding color to these 25 beautifully detailed illustrations.
- 25 hand-drawn, original pen and ink illustrations, printed on 60 lb paper (the equivalent of 20 lb, standard printing paper thickness and weight).
- Images are printed on one side of the page only.
- Illustrations are a mix of scenes and portraits of varying complexity, good for both beginners and more advanced colorists. Plenty of wide open spaces as well as nitty gritty intricacies-carefully and thoughtfully designed for a truly enjoyable coloring experience.
- Our favorite media to use is colored pencils. If you use markers, we recommend placing a sheet of scrap paper behind the page as you color, to prevent bleed-through to the underlying page.
- Please note that the pages of this book are non-perforated.
|Product dimensions:||8.50(w) x 11.00(h) x 0.13(d)|
About the Author
Eva Carriere is a writer and illustrator whose art is inspired by everything from medieval illuminated manuscripts to vintage children's books, to whatever joke her cat has told her most recently.