Everything you need to pass the CCNA, with amazing savings!
The Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) is the most desired IT certification for technology professionals. This preparation kit includes three best-selling tools to help you study and review. Included are CCNA: Cisco Certified Network Associate Study Guide, 7th Edition, the new CCNA: Cisco Certified Network Associate Review Guide, and the popular CCNA Virtual Lab, Titanium Edition 2.0 simulator. The CCNA is the most sought after vendor-specific certification and is the prerequisite for seven different IT career paths.
- Includes three popular test prep tools: CCNA: Cisco Certified Network Associate Study Guide, 7th Edition; CCNA: Cisco Certified Network Associate Review Guide; and CCNA Virtual Lab, Titanium Edition 2.0; packaged together at a saving over the cost of the products individually
- Features in-depth coverage of each exam objective and two companion CDs loaded with audio and video, the Sybex Test Engine, and electronic flashcards
- The Virtual Lab enables you to create a simulated environment with an unlimited number of Cisco routers and switches for hands-on practice
Incorporating the Sybex study-practice-review approach, this value-priced kit gives any CCNA student the tools to achieve certification.
- Windows XP, 2000, Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8
- CD-ROM Drive
- 2 MB Video Card
- 64 MB RAM
- 80 MB Free hard disk space
- 800x600 screen resolution
- Internet Connection for software activation
|Product dimensions:||13.60(w) x 14.30(h) x 4.84(d)|
About the Author
Todd Lammle, CCSI, CCNA, CCNP, CCSP, CCVP, MCSE, CEH, CHFI, FCC RF Licensed, is the authority on Cisco networking. He is President of GlobalNet Training, Inc., a networking integration and training firm based in Dallas. Todd is the bestselling author of numerous Cisco books, including all editions of the popular CCNA: Cisco Certified Network Associate Study Guide, with over 600,000 copies in print. He can be reached at www.lammle.com. William Tedder is President of RouterSim and has expertise in the development of interactive learning applications.