Want Cisco's high-value CCNP 2.0 certification? Here's the hands-on training and practical insight you need to pass Cisco's tough new Routing Exam (640-503)! In CCNP 2.0: Routing, one of the world's leading Cisco networking instructors offers start-to-finish coverage of every exam objective (including extensive labs and advanced scenarios that deliver unbeatable real-world practice!
You'll start by reviewing the fundamentals of routing and the key problems internetworking professionals must solve to deliver scalable, reliable, secure Cisco enterprise networks. Understand the limitations of conventional IP addressing and key solutions, such as Variable Length Subnet Masking and broadcasting. Next, master each key Cisco protocol for advanced internetworking and their key applications. Coverage includes:
- EIGRP in LAN and WAN environments(including frame relay and other NBMA networks
- OSPF configuration for LANs and WANs(including scalability issues, VSLM, and route summarization
- BGP: techniques for connecting multiple, independent networks into a cohesive internetwork
- Maximizing BGP scalability: route reflectors, prefix lists, and multiple ISP connections
- Advanced routing optimization: route distribution, policy mapping, and other solutions for integrating diverse enterprise internetworks
From start to finish, CCNP 2.0: Routing delivers the enterprise-class, hands-on routing skills today's best IT organizations demand(and the in-depth understanding you need to ace your CCNP Routing exam the first time out!