Here's the book you need to prepare the latest Cisco Internetwork Troubleshooting Support (CIT) exam, 642-831. This Study Guide provides:
- In-depth coverage of key exam topics
- Practical information on troubleshooting and optimizing Cisco internetworks
- Hundreds of challenging review questions
- Leading-edge exam preparation software, including a test engine, sample simulation questions, and electronic flashcards
Authoritative coverage of all exam objectives, including:
- Establishing an optimal system baseline
- Diagramming and documenting system topology and end system configuration
- Verifying connectivity at all layers
- Selecting an optimal troubleshooting approach
- Planning a network documentation system and baseline monitoring scheme
- Using Cisco IOS commands and applications to identify and isolate system problems
- Resolving sub-optimal system performance problems
- Restoring optimal baseline service
- Working with external providers and system users to resolve service provision problems
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
|Edition description:||Student Manual, Study Guide, etc.|
|Product dimensions:||7.60(w) x 9.04(h) x 1.28(d)|
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Troubleshooting Methodology.
Chapter 2 Network Documentation.
Chapter 3 End-System Documentation and Troubleshooting.
Chapter 4 Protocol Attributes.
Chapter 5 Cisco Diagnostic Commands and TCP/IP Connectivity Troubleshooting.
Chapter 6 TCP/IP Routing Protocol Troubleshooting.
Chapter 7 Troubleshooting Serial Line and Frame Relay Connectivity.
Chapter 8 Troubleshooting ISDN.
Chapter 9 Troubleshooting Switched Ethernet.
Chapter 10 Applying Cisco's Diagnostic Tools.