You’re planning your wedding and you want your ceremony to be unique and personal. So where do you look for advice? Where can you find inspiration for something creative and original?
This book will guide you through the entire process.
Based on a tried and tested approach Celebrate Your Love will delight and inspire you with practical advice, helpful suggestions, and ideas about the many different ways in which you can celebrate your marriage.
- Setting the scene and making your entrance
- Selecting your music
- Choosing suitable readings
- Creating personal vows (or finding the best of the traditional variations)
- Involving family, friends and those you love
- Ways to include a traditional handfasting or other symbolic gesture
This book has it all.
|Product dimensions:||5.50(w) x 8.50(h) x 0.55(d)|
Table of ContentsAbout the Author
Foreword by Angie Alexandra
Chapter 1: The Arrival
Chapter 2: Welcome and Opening Words
Chapter 3: Your Story
Chapter 4: Vows and Promises
Chapter 5: Rings and Other Tokens
Chapter 6: Choosing Music
Chapter 7: Choosing Readings
Chapter 8: Symbolic Gestures and Rituals
Chapter 9. Involving Other People in your Ceremony
Chapter 10: Creating a Stunning Finish
Creating Really Successful Ceremonies