Even veteran cooks get the jitters when it comes to playing host. Now Rick Rodgers applies his foolproof techniques to parties large and small, making get-togethers with family and friends simplicity itself. Celebrations 101 offers twenty menus and more than one hundred recipes for entertaining with pain-free panache. Rodgers makes it a breeze to throw parties throughout the year with ideas such as:
* Kick off the New Year with Baked Ham and Pineapple Chutney Glaze, plus Yam and Yukon Gold Potato Salad with Mint
* Spice up Mardi Gras with Warm Red Bean and Andouille Dip and a Bourbon King Cake
* Wow Mom on Mother's Day with Baked Marscapone-Stuffed French Toast and Mimosa Sunrises
* Feeding a smaller group at Thanksgiving? Make it special with Sherried Crab Bisque, Herbed Turkey Roast with Cranberry-Merlot Sauce, and Pumpkin Tart with Hazelnut
* Prepare a traditional Italian Christmas Eve dinner of Seafood Salad and Veal and Ricotta Lasagna, topped off with a mouthwatering Pear Zuppa Inglese
Celebrations 101 also features the 101 series signature timetables and shopping lists, for truly stress-free, no-fuss feasting. From a Passover Seder or Easter dinner to elegant cocktail parties and a Christmas Cookie Swap, Rodgers offers dozens of recipes for memorable events that cooks will enjoy as much as their guests.
|Product dimensions:||8.28(w) x 9.30(h) x 0.92(d)|