CFP Certification Exam Practice Question Workbook: 1,000 Comprehensive Practice Questions (3rd Edition) available in Paperback
- Pub. Date:
- Coventry House Publishing
THIS INNOVATIVE WORKBOOK INCLUDES:
- 100 practice questions each for General Principles, Insurance, Tax Planning, Investments, Retirement and Employee Benefits, and Estate Planning
- Two separate 200 question comprehensive practice tests
- Detailed solutions to all practice questions
- Keystrokes to master the essential math you will face on the exam
READ WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING:
"These questions are clear, concise, and challenging. I am able to study them multiple times and still learn something new each time. This book works!"
- Joe O'Neal, Financial Planner, LPL Financial, Houston, TX
"After completing the 1,000 practice questions I have learned where I need to focus my attention and I feel much more confident about taking the exam. I highly recommend this book!"
- Tad Herrington, Financial Planner, John E. Sestina and Co., Columbus, OH
"This user-friendly workbook features no gimmicks, tricks, or secrets to passing the exam. Instead it provides relevant practice questions and detailed analysis to help master the exam topics. This is an essential resource for serious test-takers."
- Chris Norris, Financial Consultant, Wells Fargo Advisors, Monterey, CA
|Publisher:||Coventry House Publishing|
|Product dimensions:||8.00(w) x 10.00(h) x 0.76(d)|
About the Author