The CFRE Exam Compass is the only official study guide for the CFRE exam. It is designed to help you thoroughly cover all the necessary bases when studying. It will:
- answer your questions about sitting for the exam.
- give you tools to structure your personalized study plan.
- provide you with practice questions to assess your knowledge.
Whether you’re studying alone or with a group, the CFRE Exam Compass Study Guide will help ensure your study time is productive and focused on the right areas.
It includes a breakdown of the six Knowledge Domains:
- Current & Prospective Donor Research
- Securing the Gift
- Relationship Building
- Volunteer Involvement
- Leadership & Management
- Ethics, Accountability, and Professionalism.
Also included are sections on dissecting multiple choice questions, the day of the exam and what to expect, as well as a sample study plan. The CFRE Exam Compass Study Guide is an ideal tool if you’re looking for a practical way to structure your study time.
We hope you find it to be a helpful support as you prepare for the exam and we welcome your feedback. No matter where you are in your studying, don’t forget to check out the full list of study aids on our website (CFRE.org)