An accessible, authoritative guide on balancing your energetic body to heal both body and mind.
Chakras Made Easy is the ideal book for readers who are new to, or curious about, energy healing systems. Written by Anodea Judith, world-renowned energy healing expert, it offers a complete range of practical tools on using chakras to balance, heal and take charge of your wellbeing.
In this book, the reader will learn:
* the meaning, function, and purpose of each chakra
* the childhood experiences that affect and programme each chakra
* the role each chakra plays in our lives, including in our health, relationships, and decision-making
* physical, emotional, and mental signs of chakra imbalances
* simple yet powerful exercises to balance each chakra
* using the chakras as a tool for liberation, manifestation, reception, and expression
This book was previously published within the Hay House Basics series.
|Publisher:||Hay House Inc.|
|Product dimensions:||5.20(w) x 7.90(h) x 0.70(d)|
About the Author
Anodea Judith PhD is the author or co-author of eight books on healing, psychology, spirituality, social change, and yoga. She holds Master's and Doctoral degrees in Psychology and Human Health, and is a 500-hour registered yoga teacher (E-RYT) with lifelong studies of psychology, mythology, sociology, history, systems theory, and mystic spirituality. She is considered the foremost expert on the combination of chakras and therapeutic issues, and on the interpretation of the Chakra System for the Western lifestyle.