Both of the Davis twins are sexy and irresistible. Who will you choose--#TeamSeth or #TeamSam?
In Taking Chances, the first book in this fast-paced and exciting series, we meet Abigail Brown, a 28-year-old divorcée who has never felt sexually satisfied, much to her chagrin. Despite being self-conscious about what she considers to be her body's failings, she has built a terrific life for herself in the quaint, lakeside town of Harbor Shores, Michigan. Abby thinks she has discovered her happily-ever-after ending when she stumbles upon the perfect man, Seth Davis, who shows her the intense sensual bliss her body is capable of enjoying. Just when you think you have this book all figured out, some unexpected surprises come along and completely shake up Abby's world.
In Making Choices, the second book of Abby's story, she is faced with the impossible decision of choosing between the Davis twins. Who will Abby choose? Who should she choose? Will her decision make the twins hate each other? Abby has made a mess of her life. Will she be able to fix it and mend the relationship between the brothers she cares about? The wait is over! Find out now in Making Choices.
Fans of Lauren Blakely and Audrey Carlan are sure to enjoy this steamy contemporary romance family drama duet.
If you love reading about naughty, complicated love triangles, you definitely want to spend the day (or night) getting to know the Davis twins in Chances and Choices!
About the Author
Ann Omasta is a USA Today bestselling author.
Ann’s Top Ten list of likes, dislikes, and oddities:
- I despise whipped cream. There, I admitted it in writing. Let the ridiculing begin.
- Even though I have lived as far south as Key Largo, Florida, and as far north as Maine, I landed in the middle.
- If I don't make a conscious effort not to, I will drink nothing but tea morning, noon, and night. Hot tea, sweet tea, green tea––I love it all.
- There doesn't seem to be much in life that is better than coming home to a couple of big dogs who are overjoyed to see me. My other family members usually show significantly less enthusiasm about my return.
- Singing in my bestest, loudest voice does not make my family put on their happy faces. This includes the big, loving dogs referenced above.
- Yes, I am aware that bestest is not a word.
- Dorothy was right. There's no place like home.
- All of the numerous bottles in my shower must be lined up with their labels facing out. It makes me feel a little like Julia Roberts' mean husband from the movie Sleeping with the Enemy, but I can't seem to control this particular quirk.
- I love, love, love finding a great bargain!
- Did I mention that I hate whipped cream? It makes my stomach churn to look at it, touch it, smell it, or even think about it. Great––now I'm thinking about it. Ick!
** I would LOVE to send you a free copy of my novella, Aloha, Baby! Visit annomasta.com for details. **
Stay up-to-date on new releases and insider info by liking / following Ann:
- Facebook: facebook.com/annomasta
- Goodreads: goodreads.com/annomasta
- Bookbub: bookbub.com/authors/ann-omasta
- Website: annomasta.com