Explore your inner artist through 150 empowering art prompts!
Change Your Life One Doodle at a Time is a fully illustrated, interactive art journal. It's about embracing change in many ways, and seeing it as a positive force-from changing your attitude to changing your habits, and changing your perspective to changing your lipstick. Change is constant, change is inevitable, and change can be fun!
Featuring 150 empowering art prompts, Salli S. Swindell will engage and inspire you to think about change, and to embrace it rather than fear it. Change Your Life One Doodle at a Time is a playful, colorful exercise book will be filled with fun, contemporary, beautiful illustrations as well as insightful quotes from leading thinkers and artists.
|Product dimensions:||5.25(w) x 8.25(h) x 0.25(d)|
About the Author
Salli S. Swindell is part of a brother/sister design and illustration team, along with Nate Padavick, known as Studio SSS. They are also the founders of They Draw & Cook and They Draw & Travel; the largest online collections of illustrated recipes and maps from artists around the world. Since Salli lives in Hudson, OH and Nate in Boston, MA they check in with each other daily via e-mail and video chats. About 30% of the conversation is business and the other 70% is laughing and praising each other's work. That's what studio partners and siblings are for, right?! Salli likes to hike, tend to her 4 cats and draw food. They both like to drink good coffee and talk about all of the fabulously creative and talented artists who submit work to their sites!