Don't waste time with men who aren't a possible match
Save yourself from dead-end dates by vetting potential suitors before you agree to even coffee. If you want to minimize time spent with men who clearly aren't a match, screen contacts through email and the phone. Converse several times before agreeing to even coffee.
Under the cloak of anonymity that email and the phone provides, men often reveal more than they intend. If you ask the right questions you can uncover his values and world view after just an interaction or two.
Avoid showing up to discover your date could be the grandfather of your online correspondent - and 80 pounds heavier than his picture. Learn that when your potential date says he is "romantic" it means he will greet you with a French kiss. Probe to find out that his idea of getting to know you means between the sheets - ideally (to him) on the first date. You can determine if he's a droning, angry or sex-crazed man through his emails and calls.
• Becoming smitten with the fantasy
• Can Google help - or hinder - your dating life?
• Qualify your potential dates before meeting
• The art of consideration
• Anticipating a big date is like awaiting Santa
• Being seduced by what he is over who he is
• Are you his spare?
• My boyfriend, whom I haven't met
• When canceling is the right thing to do
• Politics, religion and sex - oh my!
Check Him Out Before Going Out focuses on what you need to ask before saying "yes" to a date. This book will help you better understand what to look for and what to avoid.
|Publisher:||Morgan Seminar Group|
|Product dimensions:||5.50(w) x 8.50(h) x 0.33(d)|
|Age Range:||3 Months|