Discover how easy it is to create mouthwatering Chinese cuisine in your own kitchen with this easy-to-follow Chinese cookbook.
Chinese cooking is easily made as most ingredients can be readily purchased from general food stores, supermarkets and even online!
Chinese Cooking Made Easy features a selection of 55 delicious Chinese dishes that are easy to prepare at home, and light and healthy too. Learn to use the wok to cook all kinds of Chinese food: from stir-frying to deep-frying, braising to making sauces, this versatile pan is a staple in Chinese cooking. Clear recipes, step-by-step photographs and a glossary of ingredients ensure fantastic results every time!
Enjoy Northern Chinese classic favorites like:
- Pot Sticker Dumplings
- Black Bean Sauce Noodles
- Five Spice Beijing Spareribs
- Oyster Omelet
- Rice Vermicelli Soup with Oysters
- Diced Chicken with Dried Chilies
- Chicken Braised in Wine and Sesame (San Bei Ji)
- Lingzhi Lean Pork Soup
- Chicken Stewed with Ginseng and Red Dates
- Pork Soup with Cordyceps and Fish Maw