Temporarily Out of Stock Online
Help for Christian couples preparing for marriage.
This unique guide encourages couples to focus on what's important when planning to get married; gives solid biblical counsel and communication tips for before and after the big day; and provides practical ideas for having a perfect wedding without blowing your budget or your relationship.
- Sidebars provide encouragement and inspiration from the Bible
- Discusses the why, where, and how of premarital counseling
- Tips on meaningful ceremonies, beautiful receptions, and sensational honeymoons
- Little competition for this guide
- Only book of its kind for couples to share
About the Author
Janet Lee is an editor and the co-author of Christian Family Guide to Pregnancy and Childbirth and Christian Family Guide to Family Activities.
David R. Sanford is the senior consultant for International Family Ministries with New Hope International and a Seminar Director with Life Innovations, Inc., training pastors and professional counselors in the Program PREPARE/ENRICH Premarital/Marital Program. He and his wife Karene have been married for 47 years. He's also an ordained minister with an M.A. from Wheaton College.