All you need to conduct premarital counseling!
How does one implement premarital counseling? Developing a new curriculum is time consuming. Though Christian leaders would like to assist young couples at the outset of this lifetime commitment, they are not sure how to proceed. Christian Premarital Counseling provides the plan you need to go with ease into these counseling sessions.
• A curriculum that places God's Word at the center!
• An overview of what needs to be done during the six sessions of the counseling course!
• Details on how to work through each session!
• Downloads for all session handouts and forms, both in editable and viewable formats!
• Customizable handouts and forms that can be printed for your couples.
|Publisher:||Paul J. Bucknell|
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.24(d)|
About the Author
Paul has been married for more than thirty-five wonderful years. With eight children and three grandchildren, Paul and his wife Linda continually see God's blessings unfold in their lives.
Paul's wide range of materials on Christian life, discipleship, godly living, leadership training, marriage, parenting, anxiety, Old and New Testament and other spiritual life topics provide special insights that are blended into his many books and training materials.
For more on Paul and Linda and the BFF ministry, check online at : www.foundationsforfreedom.net