Chronic Kidney Disease, Dialysis, and Transplantationa companion to Brenner and Rector’s The Kidneycovers all clinical management issues relevant to chronic kidney disease. Drs. Jonathan Himmelfarb and Mohamed Sayegh lead a team of expert contributors to present you with the latest advances in hypertensive kidney disease, vitamin D deficiency, diabetes management, transplantation, and more. With the fully searchable text online at www.expertconsult.com, you’ll have convenient access to everything you need to manage your patients.
• Apply the expertise of distinguished researchers and clinicians in the fields of hemodialysis, peritoneal dialysis, critical care nephrology, and transplantation.
• Manage the full range of issues in chronic kidney disease, dialysis, and transplantation through comprehensive coverage of basic science and clinical tools.
• Gain clear visual understanding from illustrations, including diagnostic and treatment algorithms, line drawings, and photographs.
• Access the fully searchable contents online at www.expertconsult.com, along with links to PubMed.
• Better manage your patients with up-to-date coverage on the latest advances in 13 new chapters including Hypertensive Kidney Disease, Vitamin D Deficiency, Diabetes Management, and more.
• Gain fresh perspectives from a revised editorial team led by Jonathan Himmelfarba young leader in the field of acute renal failureand Mohamed Sayegha worldwide expert on kidney transplantation.
Himmelfarb and Sayegh give you all of the basic science and clinical tools to properly manage patients with chronic renal disease
|Publisher:||Elsevier Health Sciences|
|Product dimensions:||8.70(w) x 11.10(h) x 1.30(d)|