'Effective Management for Marketing 2001-2002' is a specifically tailored coursebook for students undertaking the Effective Management for Marketing module of the CIM Advanced Certificate.
Butterworth-Heinemann have worked closely with the Education Division of the CIM to ensure that all aspects of the text are up-to-date and correspond to the CIM's requirements, making this title the definitive companion to this year's course. Its comprehensive content and user-friendly text layout are designed to facilitate learning, with questions, activities, definitions and study tips to support the theory, while the structured study units link the information directly to the CIM syllabus.
The new edition of this text contains:
· a firmly international perspective
· new material to cover e-marketing issues, the role and function of the managed, knowledge management and managing and improving the effectiveness of individuals
· a completely revised unit on continuous assessment
· new and up to date examples and case studies to illustrate the theory
· additional text references and website references
· preparatory aids for the final exam, including the most recent exam papers, examiners' marking schemes and specimen answers
Comprehensive yet uniquely accessible, it provides essential support for anyone undertaking a CIM course.
|Publisher:||Taylor & Francis|
|Product dimensions:||8.25(w) x 11.75(h) x 11.69(d)|
Table of Contents
Management; Communication; Culture and management; Improving management performance; Tools for forming the team; Techniques and tools for team building; Tools for maintaining and developing teams; Customer relations; Managing change; Making the most of your time; Approaching the module for continuous assessment; Guidance on the examination preparation; Examination paper, June 2000; Examination paper, December 2000; Curriculum information; Mind maps; Answers and debriefing.