Are you wanting to maximise your short stay in the vibrant city of Oslo?
If so ... this could be the guide for you!
Particularly pertinent if this is your first visit to this lovely city.
This ebook travel guide:
* Gives daily itinerary’s which you can follow, or tailor to suit yourself
* Has a map, pictures and information on locations and attractions (including address, opening times, web address, how to get there, history &/or other pertinent information)
* Is suitable for all age groups and nationalities
* Gives tips on how to keep costs down whist away and website addresses to visit to obtain best value for money deals, promotions and discount vouchers.
* Gives armchair traveller the information and website addresses to enable them to “virtually” undertake the tour and visit attractions on line, if they cannot visit them in person.
About the Author
Caroline Preston has always had a love of literature, history, the arts, travel, bargain hunting and adventure and was delighted she was able to bring all her interests together whilst writing her travel books. In addition to her travel guides she has also written comedy sketches, plays, newsletters and articles. Although it may look mysterious, the Y in her name does not stand for anything in particular and is there merely to distinguish her from several other authors also named Caroline Preston. Caroline brings her British Northern “no nonsense, down to earth, can do, concise approach” to everything she does, including going on holiday! Which is partly the reason why her “Grand Tour” "City Breaks" and "British Weekend Jaunt" books are so useful. She has been fortunate to travel extensively in Europe and lived in Brittany, France during the mid 1980’s. Caroline currently lives in the North of England. She very much hopes you will enjoy her eBooks and have as much fun on your “Grand Tours” "City Breaks" and "British Weekend Jaunts" as she did on hers