About the Author
Casey A. Klofstad is an Assistant Professor of Political Science at the University of Miami.
Table of Contents
2. Civic Talk and Civic Participation
3. Does Civic Talk Cause Civic Participation?
4. Why Does Civic Talk Cause Civic Participation?
5. Do You Matter?
6. Do Your Peers Matter?
7. The Significant and Lasting Effect of Civic Talk
8. Peers, Politics, and the Future of Democracy
APPENDIX A: The Collegiate Social Network Interaction Project (C-SNIP)
APPENDIX B: C-SNIP Panel Survey Questions and Variables
APPENDIX C: Matching Data Pre-processing