Here's the book you need to prepare for Exam 1D0-470, CIW Security Professional.
This Study Guide provides:
- In-depth coverage of official exam objectives
- Practical information on security concepts and practices
- Hundreds of challenging review questions, in the book and on the CD
- Leading-edge exam preparation software, including a testing engine and electronic flashcards
Authoritative coverage of all exam topics, including:
- Implementing internetworking encryption and encryption methods
- Analyzing firewall types and firewall terminology
- Planning security systems and incorporating multiple levels of protection
- Securing mechanisms and parameters for Windows and UNIX
- Analyzing router security, threat containment, and intrusion detection
- Implementing intrusion-detection systems in an enterprise environment
- Installing operating system add-ons for personal firewalls and native auditing SSH
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
|Series:||Certification Study Guide Series|
|Edition description:||Study Guide|
|Product dimensions:||7.70(w) x 9.30(h) x 1.90(d)|
About the Author
James Stanger has been working in the IT industry since 1995. A Master CIW Administrator, he has worked for ProsoftTraining as Course Director for the CIW Server Administrator and CIW Security Professional certifications since 1999. Patrick T. Lane is the Director of Courseware for ProsoftTraining.com. He assisted in the creation of the CIW program and the i-Accelerate program for Intel, Novell and Microsoft professionals. Tim Crothers, CCNA, CIW, MCSE, CNE, is the chief security engineer at ITM Technology LLC, a firm that offers leading-edge Internet threat management services.