- Pub. Date:
- Houghton Mifflin Company College Division
Written to accommodate brief or one-credit student success courses, this new text is especially useful to career college programs and returning adult students. Topics of particular value to this audience include coverage of parenting, job, and time-management issues. In addition, the text's concise format enables busy students to quickly read, practice, and assimilate the skills essential to college success.
- Supportive pedagogy includes chapter opening Checklists, Quick Check margin boxes with questions to reinforce understanding; and chapter-ending Reviews, with numbers that correlate to original chapter objectives.
- Step Inside offers a tour of available resources on college campuses.
- A Role Play exercise in each chapter allows students to express perceptions about themselves, others, and the world around them, while reinforcing teamwork and group interaction.
- An Internet exercise in each chapter makes a connection between the use of technology resources and student success strategies.
|Publisher:||Houghton Mifflin Company College Division|
|Edition description:||Older Edition|
|Product dimensions:||8.50(w) x 10.87(h) x 0.25(d)|