- Adagietto, for orchestra (from the Symphony No. 5) (11:00)
- Sicilienne for keyboard in E flat major (02:48)
Orchestral Suite No. 3 in D major, BWV 1068: Air
- Air (04:14)
- The Swan (from "Carnival of the Animals"), original (for 2 pianos & ensemble) and arrangements (02:53)
Peer Gynt Suite for orchestra (or piano or piano, 4 hands) No. 1, Op. 46: Morning Mood
- Morning Mood (03:44)
- Gymnopedie for piano No. 1 (03:40)
- Méditation, for violin & orchestra (or other arrangement) (from opera "Thäis") (05:01)
- Cavatina (from "The Deer Hunter") (03:59)
Symphony No. 3, Op. 36 ("Symphony of Sorrowful Songs"): 2nd movement
- 2nd movement (08:50)
- Arabesque, for piano No. 1 in E major, L. 66/1 (05:02)
- Ave verum Corpus, motet for chorus, strings & organ, K. 618 (01:38)
- Spiegel im Spiegel, for violin & piano (08:35)
- Ave Maria, for voice & piano (after Bach's Prelude No. 1 from the Well-Tempered Clavier, Book 1) (02:34)
- Clair de lune, for piano (Suite Bergamasque No. 3), L. 75/3 (05:13)
Quintet for flute, violin, viola, cello & harp No. 1: 1. Andante tranquillo
- 1. Andante tranquillo (02:23)
Work(s): [Unspecified Piano Piece]
- [Unspecified Piano Piece] (02:21)
Serse (Xerxes), opera, HWV 40: Ombra mai fu
- Ombra mai fu (03:03)
Uh-oh, it looks like your Internet Explorer is out of date.
For a better shopping experience, please upgrade now.
- Get it by Thursday, January 25 , Order by 12:00 PM Eastern and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
The 49 tracks of Classical Music for Meditation and Yoga suit their stated purpose: to provide soothing, restful music that allows listeners to quiet their minds. Most of the music is orchestral, but there are several keyboard and chamber music selections and a few pieces include solo voice. The music, which consists of short works or movements from larger works, is largely from the Baroque through the post-Romantic eras, although there are a few lyrical modern pieces, such as a movement from Górecki's "Third Symphony" and Barber's "Adagio for Strings." The performers range from the very obscure to international superstars. The album is recommended for listeners looking for a mellow classical experience.
|Label:||X5 Music Group|