Cleo & Cuquin Family Fun! Counting Math Kit and App, Spanish/English, bilingual education, preschool ages 3-5, Kindergarten readiness, learn counting with stories, activities, games, drawing, video and AR
Help your preschooler prepare for Kindergarten and develop counting skills with this fun Spanish/English, family-friendly math kit + app that has a fun storybook, videos, games and activities as both digital and hands-on components. Popular YouTube characters Cleo & Cuquin along with their siblings will help your child learn to count using learning toys, games, video, movement and singing, and even augmented reality (AR) activities on the Explore + Learn App!
- Inspires your child’s growing mind with important math skills needed for Kindergarten in both English and Spanish.
- Strengthens and extends the activities and learning taking place in preschool.
- Popular characters Cleo & Cuquin engage kids in problem-solving and learning through play.
- Uses both physical and digital components to reinforce skills essential to kindergarten readiness.
- Learning toys, games, movement, and singing all support retention, motivate practice, and reinforce concept development.
- Easy-to-use Learning Guide offers parents activities and guidelines for using the kit contents and the app with their children.
- The Cleo & Cuquin: Explore + Learn App is compatible with the following devices:
- iPad Air 2, iPad mini4, all models of iPad Pro, and 9.7” iPad models of 2017 or later
- iPhone 7 and later models
- devices must have iOS 10 or higher
- Smartphones and tablets with 2GB of RAM or more, running Android 5+
|Publisher:||HITN/Hispanic Information & Telecommunications Network|
|Series:||Cleo & Cuquin Family Fun! Series|
|Product dimensions:||9.70(w) x 12.30(h) x 2.10(d)|
|Age Range:||3 - 5 Years|
About the Author
The Hispanic Information and Telecommunications Network (HITN), established in 1981, is America’s Spanish-language, non-profit, public service media network. At HITN, we strive to advance the educational and socioeconomic aspirations of U.S. Hispanics by connecting families, educators and community-based organizations to high-quality, educational resources via our national television network, community outreach and award winning educational app-based technology products. No other Hispanic-focused organization combines the power of media and technology and with an unprecedented commitment to empowering Hispanics throughout the country.
HITN Learning: HITN Learning creates standards-focused and engaging learning resources in Spanish and English. These products are created for children, parents and educators to help all children enter school with the knowledge and skills they need to succeed. Launched by a United States Department of Education Ready to Learn Grant, HITN Learning and its “Early Learning Collaborative” pioneered a multi-platform approach to learning for preschoolers by combining touchscreen apps and games with traditional learning methods to address the academic, socio-emotional and physical health needs of young Hispanic and non-Hispanic children.