Expert medical advice from a hospital with one of the most comprehensive infertility approaches for couples
For the 9 million women and 2 million men who are dealing with infertility, the process of diagnosis and treatment can be a long, lonely, difficult path.
In The Cleveland Clinic Guide to Infertility, Dr. Tommaso Falcone, one of the world’s foremost authorities on infertility issues, provides hope for couples by sharing information that has brought success to many of his patients. This complete resource gives readers the cutting-edge medical guidance Dr. Falcone offers his patients, including:
- The latest facts on how to address both female and male infertility
- Vital information to help identify the source of the problem and evaluate treatment options
- Trusted advice on how to choose an infertility specialist
- Personal stories of those who have triumphed over infertility
- Plus, support for dealing with the financial costs, sensitive issues such as multiple births, and the emotional rollercoaster of infertility
Cleveland Clinic, one of the nation’s best hospitals, is top-ranked in gynecology and urology. Cleveland Clinic doctors treat the whole person through good science and good people skills, addressing infertility broadly rather than narrowly.
|Series:||Cleveland Clinic Guides Series|
|Edition description:||Kaplan Publishing|
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 8.90(h) x 0.70(d)|
About the Author
Tommaso Falcone, MD, is Chairman of the Department of Ob/Gyn & Women’s Health Institute at Cleveland Clinic. He is a graduate of the McGill University Faculty of Medicine in Montreal. Dr. Falcone’s specialties include advanced laparoscopic surgery, infertility, in vitro fertilization, microsurgery for tubal ligation reversal, surgery for endometriosis, and infertility surgery.
Tanya R. Falcone graduated with a bachelor’s degree in psychology from Concordia University in Montreal. She is currently completing a master’s degree in nutrition and dietetics at Kent State University in Ohio.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews