Inside the Book:
- Preliminaries and Basic Operations
- Signed Numbers, Frac-tions, and Percents
- Terminology, Sets, and Expressions
- Equations, Ratios, and Proportions
- Equations with Two Vari-ables
- Monomials, Polynomials, and Factoring
- Algebraic Fractions
- Inequalities, Graphing, and Absolute Value
- Coordinate Geometry
- Functions and Variations
- Roots and Radicals
- Quadratic Equations
- Word Problems
- Review Questions
- Resource Center
Go with the name you know and trust...Get the information you need—fast!
CliffsNotes Quick Review guides give you a clear, concise, easy-to-use review of the basics. Introducing each topic, defining key terms, and carefully walking you through sample problems, this guide helps you grasp and understand the important concepts needed to succeed.
Master the Basics–Fast
- Complete coverage of core concepts
- Easy topic-by-topic organization
- Access hundreds of practice problems at CliffsNotes.com
|Publisher:||Houghton Mifflin Harcourt|
|Product dimensions:||5.20(w) x 8.10(h) x 0.50(d)|
|Age Range:||15 Years|
About the Author
JERRY BOBROW, Ph.D. was a national authority in the field of test preparation. His test-prep company, Bobrow Test Preparation Services, administered test preparation programs at over 25 California institutions.
Table of Contents
Why You Need This Book.
How to Use This Book.
Hundreds of Practice Questions Online!
Chapter 1: Preliminaries and Basic Operations.
Chapter 2: Signed Numbers, Fractions, and Percents.
Chapter 3: Terminology, Sets, and Expressions.
Chapter 4: Equations, Ratios, and Proportions.
Chapter 5: Equations with Two Variables.
Chapter 6: Monomials, Polynomials, and Factoring.
Chapter 7: Algebraic Fractions.
Chapter 8: Inequalities, Graphing, and Absolute Value.
Chapter 9: Coordinate Geometry.
Chapter 10: Functions and Variations.
Chapter 11: Roots and Radicals.
Chapter 12: Quadratic Equations.
Chapter 13: Word Problems.