CliffsNotes on Don Quixote looks into the story of a man who seeks truth and justice with an internal vision so strong as to see through the illusion of external appearances.
Following the journey of a gentle (and mad) knight, this study guide provides summaries and commentaries for each chapter within this popular—and long—novel. Other features that help you figure out this important work include
- Biographical sketch and background of the author, Cervantes
- Essays that explore the author's technique, style, and characterization
- Explanation and examples of the novel's themes of quixotism, truth and justice, and reality and fantasy
- Suggested discussion questions
- Bibliography and list of other works by Cervantes
Classic literature or modern-day treasure—you'll understand it all with expert information and insight from CliffsNotes study guides.
|Sold by:||Houghton Mifflin Harcourt|
|File size:||926 KB|
Table of ContentsIntroduction.
Biographical Sketch and Background of Cervantes.
The Author's Preface to the Reader.
Purpose of Don Quixote.
Technique and Style.
Questions for Discussion.
Other Works by Cervantes.