- Spelling and Pronunciation
- Nouns and Articles
- Replacing Nouns with Pronouns
- Infinitive and Regular Verb Use
- Basic Sentence Structure
- Irregular Verbs in the Present Tense
- Asking and Answering Questions
- Adverbs and Comparisons
- Direct and Indirect Object Pronouns
- The Present Tense
- The Imperfect Tense
- Narration in the Past
- Reflexive, Prepositional, and Demonstrative Pronouns
- Review Questions
- Resource Center
- Thematic Vocabulary
- Verb Charts
- Idiomatic Expressions
- Go with the name you know and trust
- Get the information you need-fast!
CliffsNotes Quick Review guides give you a clear, concise, easy-to-use review of the basics. Introducing each topic, defining key terms, and carefully walking you through sample problems, this guide helps you grasp and understand the important concepts needed to succeed.
The essentials FAST from the experts at CliffsNotes
Master the Basics – Fast
- Complete coverage of core concepts
- Easy topic-by-topic organization
- Access hundreds of practice problems at CliffsNotes.com
|Publisher:||Houghton Mifflin Harcourt|
|Product dimensions:||5.20(w) x 8.20(h) x 0.70(d)|
|Age Range:||15 Years|
About the Author
Ken Stewart is a National-Board-Certified Spanish teacher at Chapel Hill High School, NC, and has taught middle school through university. He was ACTFL’s first National Language Teacher of the Year in 2005 and serves on the Curriculum Development and Assessment Committee to redesign the AP World Language courses and exams. He has published books with Wiley, Kaplan/Simon & Schuster, and Duke University Press as well as articles in Hispania and The Language Educator.
Jill Rodriguez has fourteen years of experience teaching Spanish and English, including preparing students to pass the AP Spanish exam. She has been honored with Teacher of the Year, Teacher with the Greatest Impact, and Outstanding Educator Awards.