CliffsQuickReview course guides cover the essentials of your toughest classes. Get a firm grip on core concepts and key material, and test your newfound knowledge with review questions.
Whether want to use your language skills as a student, traveler, or businessperson, CliffsQuickReview French I can help. This guide introduces each the basics of French structure and vocabulary. The clear-cut, concise explanations and thematic lists of high-frequency words are handy means of enhancing your memory. In no time, you'll be ready to tackle other concepts in this book such as
- Definite, indefinite, and partitive articles
- Present tense verbs
- The Passé Composé
- Future and conditional tenses
- Reflexive verbs
CliffsQuickReview French I acts as a supplement to your textbook and to classroom lectures. Use this reference in any way that fits your personal style for study and review — you decide what works best with your needs. Here are just a few ways you can search for topics:
- Use the free Pocket Guide full of essential information
- Get a glimpse of what you'll gain from a chapter by reading through the Chapter Check-In at the beginning of each chapter
- Use the Chapter Checkout at the end of each chapter to gauge your grasp of the important information you need to know
- Test your knowledge more completely in the CQR Review and look for additional sources of information in the CQR Resource Center
- Use the glossary to find key terms fast.
With titles available for all the most popular high school and college courses, CliffsQuickReview guides are a comprehensive resource that can help you get the best possible grades.
|Publisher:||Houghton Mifflin Harcourt|
|Series:||Cliffs Quick Review Series|
|Product dimensions:||5.50(w) x 8.50(h) x 0.48(d)|
About the Author
GAIL STEIN, M.A., is the author of several language textbooks. She taught in the New York City public schools for over thirty years and was included in Who's Who Among America's Teachers. She also assisted in revising the French curriculum for the New York City Board of Education and served as an adjunct professor to St. John's University in its Early Admission Extension Program.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
This book helped me in school so much! I just finished my first year of French and I easily passed the class with the help of CliffsQuickReview French I. It told me the things I really needed to know and when I didn't understand something in class I went home and looked it up in this book. I really recommend this book to people who want to know the basics and are looking for an easy way to learn it.