CliffsQuickReview course guides cover the essentials of your toughest classes. Get a firm grip on core concepts and key material, and test your newfound knowledge with review questions.
CliffsQuickReview Trigonometry provides you with all you need to know to understand the basic concepts of trigonometry — whether you need a supplement to your textbook and classes or an at-a-glance reference. Trigonometry isn't just measuring angles; it has many applications in the real world, such as in navigation, surveying, construction, and many other branches of science, including mathematics and physics. As you work your way through this review, you'll be ready to tackle such concepts as
- Trigonometric functions, such as sines and cosines
- Graphs and trigonometric identities
- Vectors, polar coordinates, and complex numbers
- Inverse functions and equations
You can use CliffsQuickReview Trigonometry in any way that fits your personal style for study and review — you decide what works best with your needs. You can read the book from cover to cover or just look for the information you want and put it back on the shelf for later. Here are just a few ways you can search for topics:
- Use the free Pocket Guide full of essential information
- Get a glimpse of what you’ll gain from a chapter by reading through the Chapter Check-In at the beginning of each chapter
- Use the Chapter Checkout at the end of each chapter to gauge your grasp of the important information you need to know
- Test your knowledge more completely in the CQR Review and look for additional sources of information in the CQR Resource Center
- Use the glossary to find key terms fast
With titles available for all the most popular high school and college courses, CliffsQuickReview guides are a comprehensive resource that can help you get the best possible grades.
About the Author
DAVE KAY is a writer, engineer, and aspiring naturalist and artist. He has written or cowritten more than a dozen computer books.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Trigonometric Functions.
Chapter 2: Trigonometry of Triangles.
Chapter 3: Graphs of Trigonometric Functions.
Chapter 4: Trigonometric Identities.
Chapter 5: Vectors.
Chapter 6: Polar Coordinates and Complex Numbers.
Chapter 7: Inverse Functions and Equations.
Chapter 8: Additional Topics.
CQR Resource Center.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Can u help me with my traingin plz
This is a training center for shecats,they can still be with there clan.