The learn-by-doing way to master Trigonometry
Why CliffsStudySolver Guides?
Go with the name you know and trust
Get the information you needfast!
Written by teachers and educational specialists
Get the concise review materials and practice you need to learn Trigonometry, including:
Explanations of All Elements and Principles
* Angles and quadrants
* Graphs of trigonometric functions
* Trigonometry of triangles
* Trigonometric identities
* Polar coordinates and complex numbers
* Inverse functions, equations, and motion
Strategic Study Aids
* Clear, concise reviews of every topic
* Summary of formulas
* Table of trigonometric functions
* Materials designed for high school and college students
Problem-Solving Approach and Tools
* Diagnostic pretest to pinpoint areas that need extra study
* Practice questions after every chapterwith answers and explanations
* Full-length practice exam with review recommendations for questions you miss
We take great notesand make learning a snap
More than Notes!
CliffsAP? CliffsComplete? CliffsQuickReview? CliffsStudySolver CliffsTestPrep?
About the Author
Formerly an instructor at Fairleigh Dickinson University, DAVID ALAN HERZOGis the author of over 100 audio visual titles and computer programs, and has written and edited several books in mathematics and science.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Trigonometric Ideas.
Chapter 2: Graphs of Trigonometric Functions.
Chapter 3: Trigonometry of Triangles.
Chapter 4: Trigonometric Identities.
Chapter 5: Vectors.
Chapter 6: Polar Coordinates and Complex Numbers.
Chapter 7: Inverse Functions and Equations.
Customized Full-Length Exam.
Appendix A: Summary of Formulas.
Appendix B: Trigonometric Functions Table.