Your guide to a higher score on the TExES: Generalist EC-4
Why CliffsTestPrep Guides?
Go with the name you know and trust
Get the information you need - fast!
Written by test specialists
About the contents:
* Evaluations of different learning styles
* Description of the test so you know what to expect
* Tips on using the book productively
* Review of each of the 5 domains tested: English/Language Arts and Reading: Mathematics; Social Studies; Science; and Arts, Music, Health, and Physical Education
* Sample questions with complete answers and explanations for each of the competencies within the domains
* Teaching goals identified for each competency
2 Full-Length Practice Examinations
* Complete with answers and explanations
* Answers are coded by domain and competency so you can pinpoint weak areas for further review
About the Author
As an independent book developer and publisher, Fred N. Grayson (Ridgefield, CT) has published hundreds of books in conjunction with many major publishers. In addition, he has also written and/or coauthored dozens of books in the test preparation field.
Table of Contents
PART I: TExES GENERALIST EC–4 SUBJECT REVIEW.
Domain I: English Language Arts and Reading.
Domain II: Mathematics.
Domain III: Social Studies.
Domain IV: Science.
Domain V: Fine Arts, Music, Health, and Physical Education.
PART II: TExES GENERALIST EC–4 SAMPLE TESTS.
Practice Test I.
Practice Test I—Answer Explanations.
Practice Test II.
Practice Test II—Answer Explanations.