Climate change has been a hot topic in recent years. Everyone has something to say about global warming, but most of the information has been presented in one-sided fashion. With so many conflicting views, it has been difficult to determine the best course of action to solve the problem everyone's talking about.
Now, author Steven E. Sondergard presents the balanced approach needed for appropriate solutions. Weighing both sides of the issue, readers will finally be able to find the truth about global warming. Complete with extensive research and numerous calculations testing theories, Sondergard provides readers with an unbiased, in-depth look at the many questions frequently asked, such as:
• What is climate, and what causes it to change?
• Are all greenhouse gases created equal?
• Is global warming real?
• What impact does mankind have on increased greenhouse gases?
• Can mankind take action to avoid a climate 'jump'?
• How much should human-caused greenhouse gas production be reduced?
• What is the outlook for fossil fuels?
• What can we reasonably do?
Find a balanced and realistic view of climate change with Sondergard's thought-provoking Climate Balance.