Clinical Coach for Fluid & Electrolyte Balance / Edition 1 available in Other Format
- Pub. Date:
- F. A. Davis Company
From classroom to practice—your own clinical coach by your side! This evidence-based guide gives you the knowledge of fluid and electrolyte balance you need to excel on exams and care for patients.
A focus on how theoretical concepts apply to clinical practice helps you master this challenging subject.
Bulleted lists and a wealth of practical text boxes put essential knowledge at your fingertips. Succinct yet comprehensive, Clinical Coach for Fluid & Electrolyte Balance is an essential classroom tool and clinical reference.
|Publisher:||F. A. Davis Company|
|Product dimensions:||5.90(w) x 7.40(h) x 0.80(d)|
Table of Contents
- General Principles of Fluid, Electrolyte, and Acid-Base Balance and Imbalance
- Fluid Balance and Imbalance
- Electrolyte Balance and Imbalance
- Essential Minerals
- Acid-Base Balance and Imbalance
- Common Disease Processes and Metabolic Disturbances Associated with Fluid, Electrolyte, and Acid-Base Imbalances