Uh-oh, it looks like your Internet Explorer is out of date.
For a better shopping experience, please upgrade now.
Clinical Doppler Ultrasound offers an accessible, comprehensive introduction and overview of the major applications of Doppler ultrasound and their role in patient management. The new edition of this medical reference book discusses everything you need to know to take full advantage of this powerful modality, from anatomy, scanning, and technique, to normal and abnormal findings and their interpretation. It presents just the right amount of Doppler ultrasonography information in a compact, readable format!
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader , conduct rapid searches, and adjust font sizes for optimal readability. Compatible with Kindle®, nook®, and other popular devices.
- Make the most informed Doppler imaging decisions possible by gaining a thorough understanding of the advantages and disadvantages of using Doppler ultrasound, as well as the basic principles behind its techniques and technologies.
- Acquire optimal images and avoid errors with the help of detailed protocols and high-quality, full-color illustrations throughout.
- Understand and apply the latest Doppler imaging techniques with a new chapter on interventional and intraoperative applications of Doppler ultrasound and a new chapter on dialysis grafts, plus coverage of the most recent information on the role of contrast agents and how best to administer them.
- View real-time videos of Doppler imaging, and search across the complete text online at Expert Consult.
|Publisher:||Elsevier Health Sciences|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||55 MB|
|Note:||This product may take a few minutes to download.|
Table of Contents
1.Physics - Principles, Practice and Artefacts. 2.Haemodynamics and Blood Flow. 3. The Carotid and Vertebral Arteries; Transcranial Colour Doppler.
4. The Peripheral Arteries. 5. The Peripheral Veins. 6. The Aorta and Inferior Vena Cava.
7. Haemodialysis Access 8. The Liver 9. The Kidneys 10. Solid Organ Transplantationenal Transplantation. 11 Doppler Imaging of the Prostate. 12 Doppler Ultrasound of the Penis 13. Doppler Imaging of the Scrotum
14. Doppler Ultrasound of the FemalePelvis
15. Clinical Applications of Doppler Ultrasound in Obstetrics
16. Interventional and Intraoperative Doppler
17. Microbubble Ultrasound Contrast Agents
Appendix: System Controls and Their Uses