Publisher's Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Perfect for exam review or clinical practice, Clinical Echocardiography Review: A Self-Assessment Tool, Second Edition features over 1100 self-assessment questions to keep you up to date with the latest advances and clinical applications in the field. Written by national and international experts from the Cleveland Clinic and other leading institutions, this best-selling review tool offers a self-paced, highly effective way to assess and expand your knowledge of echocardiography and improve comprehension and retention of vital information. Key Features:
- Over 1100 self-assessment questions with answers, many based on interpretation of sample images, make this the largest question-and-answer review in echocardiography.
- Over 340 online video clips enable readers to review real-life case studies to build knowledge for exam prep and clinical use.
- Fully updated throughout, with many new questions and answers, new images, and updated videos to keep you current.
- Complete coverage includes basics such as physics, artifacts, M-mode and Doppler echocardiography; clinically oriented topics such as atrial fibrillation, coronary artery disease, cardiomyopathies, and pericardial diseases; as well as dyssynchrony, 3D and strain evaluation and newer technologies such as LVAD and interventional echocardiography.
- Focus on congenital heart disease helps improve clinical diagnosis of these abnormalities.
- Special sections on valvular heart disease including prosthetic valves highlights the echocardiographic appearance of valve problems to speed diagnosis.
- Emphasis is placed on diagnostic interpretation throughout, benefitting cardiologists, fellows, anesthesiologists, and sonographers at every level of expertise.
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click