Clinical Examination / Edition 5 available in Paperback
- Pub. Date:
- Elsevier Health Sciences
The new 5th edition of Clinical Examination continues to serve all medical students with a clear and understandable explanation of clinical examination. Set out logically and systematically, this best-selling textbook has comprehensive coverage of essential skills necessary for history taking and examining the patient. Highly regarded by students world-wide, this text continues to grow in strength. Clinical Examination, 5th edition has been revised and updated to include: more evidence-based medicine; new full-color artwork; and a fresh new look allowing greater accessibility for readers. The new edition covers clinical examination and concepts in a systems approach in a clear, consistent and user-friendly approach. Readers using this edition of Clinical Examination will have access to www.studentconsult.com. Here you will receive full online access to the text and numerous interactive extras such as video clips demonstrating some of the more difficult examinations & MCQ's. Written by two internationally renowned authors, Clinical Examination, 5th edition will continue to provide students with a superb reference for performing clinical methods.
• Offers access to the full text and other valuable features online via the STUDENT CONSULT website.
• Now in full-color.
• New artwork provides consistency and improves quality of images as seen in previous edition.
• New design of overall layout offering greater accessibility.
• More evidence-based medicine.
|Publisher:||Elsevier Health Sciences|
|Product dimensions:||7.70(w) x 10.20(h) x 0.80(d)|
About the Author
Simon O’Connor, FRACP DDU FCSANZ , Cardiologist, Canberra Hospital; Clinical Senior Lecturer, Australian National University Medical School, Canberra, ACT, Australia
Table of Contents
1. The General Principle of History Taking
2. The General Principles of Physical Examination
3. The Cardiovascular System
4. The Respiratory System and Breast Examination
5. The Gastrointestinal System
6. The Genitourinary System
7. The Haematological System
8. The Rheumatological system
9. The Endocrine System
10. The Nervous System
11. The Psychiatric History
12. The Skin and Nails
13. A System for the Infectious Diseases and Examination