Clinical Pediatric Neurology: A Signs and Symptoms Approach: Expert Consult - Online and Print / Edition 6 available in Hardcover
- Pub. Date:
- Elsevier Health Sciences
Clinical Pediatric Neurology, 6th Edition, by Gerald M. Fenichel, MD, offers you highly practical assistance in diagnosing and managing the primary neurologic disorders of childhood. Simply look up the presenting symptoms, and you'll be guided step by step through evaluation and management! Thorough coverage for each neurological disease clearly defines age at onset, course of illness, clinical features, and treatment options. Differential diagnosis tables and treatment algorithms expedite clinical decision making. And now, you can also rapidly consult the book from any computer at expertconsult.com!
• Thorough coverage for each neurological disease clearly defines age at onset, course of illness, clinical features, and treatment options.
• Differential diagnosis tables and treatment algorithms lead you through the evaluation and management of even the most difficult neurodegenerative disorders, including those caused by inborn errors of metabolism.
• An organization by body system, together with a user-friendly, highly templated format, makes reference quick and easy.
• Online access at expertconsult.com allows you to rapidly and efficiently reference the complete contents of the book from any computer.
• Updated clinical treatment strategies throughout equip you with the most current drugs and dosages.
• New bulleted "Key Points" summaries present crucial information at a glance.
• A new two-color interior design greatly enhances the readability of differential diagnosis and treatment algorithms.
Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should access to the web site be discontinued.
|Publisher:||Elsevier Health Sciences|
|Edition description:||Older Edition|
|Product dimensions:||7.40(w) x 10.40(h) x 0.90(d)|
Table of Contents
1. Paroxymal Disorders
2. Altered States of Consciousness
4. Increased Intracranial Pressure
5. Psychomotor Retardation and Regression
6. The Hypotonic Infant
7. Flaccid Limb Weakness in Childhood
8. Cramps, Muscle Stiffness, and Exercise Intolerance
9. Sensory and Autonomic Disturbances
12. Paraplegia and Quadriplegia
14. Movement Disorders
15. Disorders of Ocular Motility
16. Disorders of the Visual System
17. Lower Brainstem and Cranial Dysfunction
18. Disorders of Cranial Volume and Shape