Clinically Oriented Anatomy provides first-year medical students with the clinically oriented anatomical information that they need in study and practice. This best-selling anatomy textbook is renowned for its comprehensive coverage of anatomy, presented as it relates to the practice of medicine, dentistry, and physical therapy. The 7th edition features a NEW-AND-IMPROVED ART PROGRAM to reinforce its position as the primary resource serving the needs of anatomy students during both the basic science and the clinical phases of their studies. Moore is the popular choice for anatomy in many programs, including: medical, dental, physician assistant, chiropractic, podiatry, osteopathic, physical therapy, occupational therapy, kinesiology, and sports medicine.
The 7th edition features:
· NEW-AND-IMPROVED ART PROGRAM: All illustrations have been redrawn and updated for consistency in style and color as well as anatomical accuracy
· CLINICAL BLUE BOXES, supported by photos and illustrations, help students understand the practical value of anatomy. Each clinical correlation is classified by the type of clinical information it contains: Anatomical Variation, Trauma, Surgical Procedure, Diagnostic Procedure, Life Cycle, and Pathology
· ILLUSTRATED TABLES organize complex information about veins, arteries, nerves, and other structures
· BOTTOM LINES summarize key study points for students
· INTRODUCTION CHAPTER covers important systemic information and concepts basic to the understanding of the anatomy presented in the subsequent regional chapters
· EXTENSIVE MEDICAL AND DIAGNOSTIC IMAGING reflects the increasing importance it plays in diagnosis and treatment
· SURFACE ANATOMY photos clearly demonstrate anatomy's relationship to physical examination and diagnosis
· Online CASE STUDIES AND BOARD REVIEW-STYLE QUESTIONS provide interactive, convenient, and comprehensive self-testing and review to prepare for course and licensing exams
· TERMINOLOGY fully adheres to the most current Terminologia Anatomica approved by the Federative International Committee on Anatomical Terminology
In my opinion it's the single best anatomy work available world-wide. (O. Paul Gobee, MD, Assistant Professor, Developer Anatomical E-learning, Department of Anatomy and Embryology, Leiden University Medical Center)
Now in its Second Edition,The Muscular and Skeletal Systems Illustrated Pocket Anatomy folding study guide takes the
Anatomical Chart Company's most popular anatomical images and puts them in a durable, portable format that is perfect for the on-the-go student. Printed on a ...
Anatomy Recall, Second Edition is a concise, affordable, pocket-sized review of the fundamentals of human
anatomy. As part of the popular Recall Series, it utilizes a two-column, question-and-answer format that facilitates quick learning of human anatomic facts through repetition.While not ...
Since 1980, Dr. Osborn's An Introduction to Cerebral Angiography has been the definitive text on
this imaging modality. Now, this classic work has been completely revised, reorganized, and updated and expanded from an introductory book into a comprehensive, state-of-the-art reference ...
Fundamental ImmunologySeventh EditionThis standard-setting textbook has defined the field of immunology since 1984, and is
now in its Seventh Edition continuing to deliver the detailed, authoritative, and timely coverage readers expect. This comprehensive, up-to-date text is ideal for graduate students, ...
This volume in the Mosby Physiology Monograph Series explains the fundamentals of gastrointestinal physiology in
a clear and concise manner. It provides you with a basic understanding of how the gastrointestinal system functions in health and disease. Attractively illustrated with ...
Grant's Atlas of Anatomy continues its tradition of fine artwork based on meticulous observation of
the human body. The Eleventh Edition preserves the breadth and variety of anatomical images on which students and faculty have come to rely, including the ...
INDUSTRIAL MOTOR CONTROL 7E is an integral part of any electrician training. Comprehensive and up
to date, this book provides crucial information on basic relay control systems, programmable logic controllers, and solid state devices commonly found in an industrial setting. ...
Featuring more than 750 new, modern images, the Lippincott Williams & Wilkins Atlas of Anatomy
is a vibrantly colored regional atlas of human anatomy offering an unprecedented combination of visual aesthetic appeal and anatomical accuracy. Many student-friendly features set this ...