- Get it by Friday, October 20 , Order by 12:00 PM Eastern and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
Discover the hidden magic of your Mac
Maximize the power of your Mac with the useful and entertaining projects packed inside this easy-to-follow guide. Produced in conjunction with CNET.com, the place you go for the latest in tech and consumer electronics, this book shows you how to do all kinds of cool things with your Mac, like convert VHS movies into digital format, control your Mac with your voice, set up a PC-friendly Mac network, and more.
Inside, you'll find 24 self-contained projects, step-by-step instructions, a list of tools needed at the beginning of each project, and hundreds of clear photos and screenshots. With CNET Do-It-Yourself Mac Projects, you'll discover that your Mac has much more to offer than you ever imagined.
- Set up videoconferencing via your webcam
- Create a live radio broadcast, a podcast, or a vodcast
- Connect to a Windows PC remotely
- Send and receive SMS messages to and from cell phones
- Turn your Mac into a jukebox and stream music wirelessly
- Create a multimedia DVD
- Convert any video content to iPod video format
- And much more
|Publisher:||McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing|
|Series:||Cnet Do-It-Yourself Ser.|
|Product dimensions:||8.30(w) x 10.60(h) x 0.67(d)|
About the Author
Joli Ballew is a Mac enthusiast, technical trainer, author, and media expert.
Andrew Shalat has been a designer and writer for more than 25 years. His articles have appeared in Macworld, InDesign Magazine, and other publications.